How To Get mt.rinjani ???? There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Malaysia) and from Singapore to Lombok and from these and Bandung.
- Air Asia , Malaysia Airlines and Lion Air all have regular flights to Lombok from Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and malaysia.
- Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to lombok.
- Merpati fly five times a day from Bali to Mataram.
- Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Bali to Mataram every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
- Batavia Air is a new airline flying daily between Surabaya and Mataram every day and has connecting flights to many other Indonesia destinations.
Take a car or bus from Bali to Harbour and from there by ferry to Lombok Harbour. To travel on to another island head eastwards to Kayangan Harbour in east and catch the ferry to Poto Tano harbour. Passengers can travel to Sumbawa from the east by ferry via Labuhan Bajo (Flores) and Sape. Public transport and air conditioned coaches depart regularly from these terminals.
Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Bali harbour to Lombok harbour. From Labuhan Bajo in Flores to Sapi in East Sumbawa.
- Pelni, the regional coastal shipping line, has some ships that ply between the islands and provinces, completing a ring route including Lembar and Bima.
- Fast boats serve from Benoa/Serangan/Padang Bay to Gili Islands and Lombok and you can visit their website at :
If you book the trekking bundle with us, we will choose you up to any arrival vicinity or region inside Lombok Island then transfer you in your hotel in our place around Sembalun Villages or senaru village, if you arrive earlier we will give extra trip to 2 waterfull around senaru village with free guide from our company to so you how to get to the water full.